Acrylic Layers Online Workshop ~ 5 Session Mini-Series
Online Acrylic Layers Workshop ~ 5 Session Mini-Series on ZOOM
Early Bird Discounted Price of $355 available for a LIMITED TIME ONLY through Tuesday, February 22.
Workshop Registration closes Friday, March 11.
– This workshop has been enjoyed by artists of many experience levels ranging from experienced beginners to professionals.
– This workshop is NOT for an absolute beginner! Solid understanding of basic drawing and painting in water based materials is essential to get the most out of this workshop.
Is this the right workshop for me?
Are you ready to try something different and new with your art?
Have you reached a point of needing to re-energize your creativity?
Have you always wanted to work in mixed-media but been afraid of or overwhelmed by the endless possibilities?
I can relate! I decided to experiment and developed my Acrylic Layers Technique as a solution to these challenges in my own artistic journey! My Acrylic Layers technique allows you to:
- Physically separate the layers of media to provide unique visual depth and interest.
- Incorporate diverse materials and techniques to create personal and unique paintings conveying your personal intent
- “Save” each layer, allowing for experimentation and rework without the fear of ruining earlier layers…
My Acrylic Layers workshop goes far beyond teaching this technique alone…
- This workshop will spark your creative freedom as I guide you through “what if I” exercises, breaking you free from self-imposed limitations and rules
- This workshop will teach you clear and repeatable steps for adapting the acrylic layers technique to your personal painting practice and vision and will instill confidence in your artistic decision making
- This workshop will expose you to many additional techniques such as collage, image transfers, various under-painting approaches, embossing textures, and many more to spark your imagination and creative “juices” and fill your artist’s toolbox with new ideas!
Workshop Details (all times Eastern):
– Workshop Preparation Zoom Q&A March 7, 6:30pm – 7:30 pm
– Five 4-hour Workshop Zoom Sessions, Saturdays, March 12 – April, Noon – 4pm
– Five 1-hour Q&A Zoom Sessions, Mondays, March14 – April11, 6:30 – 7:30pm
– Numerous bonuses including quick reference guides, aids, exclusive Facebook Group to share progress, a 1:1 Consult with Robyn, access to the exclusive Acrylic Layers Resources web-page, and discounts on future sessions!
Questions? Email me at Robyn@RobynRyanArt.com!
8 in stock